Happy Belated Tag Tuesday to all! It’s still Tuesday here in my neck of the woods, but this post is still a little too late for my liking. At any rate, I was tagged in this particular tag many moons ago in March by Jackie @ Fall in Love with the Sound of Words around the time I went on hiatus. Time to go ahead and get this done, right?
I’m not, like, a huge Miranda Sings fan, but there are a few of her videos that I’m fond of (like her Hello cover, oh my God). Despite the initial annoyance, though, there’s something about the Miranda character that we all should aspire to have: her intense level of self-love. Wait! That’s what the tag is about!
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart.)
Consider Yourself Nominated:
- Lashaan @ Bookidote
- Lola @ Hit or Miss Books
- Emma @ The Terror of Knowing
- Jess @ Mud and Stars
- Ishita @ Bookmyopia
- Megan @ Bookslayer Reads
- Alyssa @ PucksandPaperbacks
- Makayla @ Random Reads
- Rae @ Bookmark Chronicles
- Fadwa @ Word Wonders
- I’m really, really good at doing a proper cat eye with eyeliner. It’s taken a lot of practice, but it pays off. A lot of my friends defer to me when it comes to eyeliner tips. (Physician’s Formula Eye Booster Lash Boosting Eyeliner — try it!)
- Last week marked my two-year anniversary at my place of employment and I’m so proud of how far I’ve progressed in that time. I went through a few pay grade promotions while on the phones, then progressed to Branding and Social Media Specialist as of August!
- Despite having developed major stage fright in recent years, I actually come from a vocal performance background. My vocal range can go anywhere from Jonathan Groff to Sarah Brightman. My landlords have to be absolutely annoyed because I am constantly singing when I’m home.
- When I’m focused and devoted to it, the things I knit are really quite beautiful. I’ve knit intricate lace shawls, hats, cabled cowls, and scarves that are all gorgeous.
- There’s an entire chocolate marble cheesecake in my fridge and I’m really proud of the self-control it’s taken for me to not eat the whole thing right now.
- The ambition that courses through my veins is really a great thing. When I have my mind set on a goal, I will not rest or give up until it’s achieved. Case in point: I applied to promotions consistently for four and a half months until I finally landed on the one I have now — and it’s a perfect fit.
- Strangely enough, I have pretty quick reflexes, despite having arthritis. I don’t know how it developed or why, but at least I can easily thwart my partner’s plans on attacking me when I least expect it.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this tag! As usual, if you’re tagged and don’t feel like doing it, don’t feel pressured to do so. However, if you do end up doing this tag, don’t forget to tag me so I can see your responses!