When I learned Bout of Books was happening this week, I knew that the 24th was going to be a difficult day for me to get any reading done for one important reason: it was my birthday y’all! So while I did do some pretty serious damage to Goblet of Fire yesterday while on my usual commute to work, let’s just say that I was extremely handicapped by a cupcake coma once I got home. I didn’t even have time to partake in the bookshelf photo challenge! However, my partner was absolutely wonderful: he cooked me dinner, brought me home many tasty cupcakes, and got me some Sennheiser headphones, as well as Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I couldn’t have imagined a better way to ring in age 25!
This Week’s Goals:
- finish Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- finish The Scorpion Rules
- finish Kiss, Kill, Love Him Still
- other stretch goals that will be determined if I get there
Day Three Progress:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- day one started on page: 65
- day one ended on page: 155
- day two ended on page: 272
- day three ended on page:338
- day two number of pages read: 117
- total number of pages read: 273
How did you do on day three? Did you have any cool milestones this week?