I’ve been absolutely dead on this blog this week; the procrastination-heavy side of my brain is going to chalk it up to being absolutely exhausted from work this week. I seriously hit the snooze button for an hour every day. At any rate, earlier this week, I was tagged by Rae at Bookmark Chronicles to participate in the Random Tag. It’s been a little while since I last did a book tag, so thank you to Rae for kickstarting my participation again. She has a wonderful feature at her blog called This or That that forces readers to choose between two equally difficult bookish choices. Give her blog a visit!
There are no rules with this one, only a series of questions:
- What is your favorite food? I honestly don’t know if I can pick a favorite food. I’m proudly a foodie and will try almost anything at least once.
- What are you having for dinner tonight/what did you have for dinner tonight? That’s a wonderful question. I’ve yet to decide, but Buzzfeed always has good recipes. Actually, I just found a crock pot chicken marsala recipe, so maybe I’ll do that tonight.
- Who was the last person you emailed? Someone at work regarding some kind of underwriting issue.
- What sports do you do? I swim! My specialty is backstroke; I have broad, rudder-like shoulders.
- Do you have any pet hates? Donald Trump, anti-abortion activists, people who deliberately fuck up grammar rules.
- Do you play any musical instruments? I can play the piano and sing, but I’m extremely rusty on both accounts.
If you’re interested in participating in this tag, then I tag you! Let me know of your answers if you do fill this out!