So I’m a little behind on making this post, since the last few weeks have been so crazy with prepping for the holidays, but I’m glad that I finally have the time to accept the Versatile Blogger Award from Ronyell at Rabbit Ears Productions Blog! I’m so thankful for and touched by your nomination!
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
(I actually have a lot more crafting and Christmas shopping to do, so the nominations are going to be put on hold for a moment.)
- I’m allergic to cashews and pistachios, but thankfully they’re common enough that people know about the allergy, but uncommon enough that I can go to restaurants and not have to worry about cross contamination.
- I enjoy taking drinks — beer, cider, coffee, wine, tea — into the shower with me to help me relax.
- I’m the oldest of four children ranging from 24 (me!) to 18, 11, and 8.
- Secretly, I’m an old lady because I’m obsessed with playing bingo apps on my phone.
- The southern accent I’ve spent so long tucking away from the observation of others is slowly coming back as I talk to more and more southern customers at work.
- Though my personality may be large, I’m actually quite small in stature: I’m only 5’3″.
- While I appreciate the merits of Star Wars and its impact on the science fiction genre, I prefer Star Trek. SORRY NOT SORRY.