Second on the list of awards I’m catching up on is The Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Admittedly, I haven’t heard of this award before Jess over at JBelkBooks nominated me for it, but I’m so honored that she did! Jess is a wonderful, kind soul with an incredible passion for art. Her blog is a great blend of all of her interests and definitely warrants a visit! Thank you for the nomination, Jess. (:
1. Display the award on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
3. Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
5. Write seven interesting things about you.
- At one point in time, I appeared on a crime reenactment series that was on Netflix for a hot minute as the younger version of the featured killer. All I had to do was sit on a bed and look sad.
- I do not appreciate being touched by anyone unless I have given them express permission to do so. This means that haunted houses and other “interactive” experiences where actors touch participants are out of the question, because I have been known to throw punches.
- I can go through a thing of Double Stuf Oreos in about three days.
- Maggie Stiefvater apparently lived in Harrisonburg the entire time I went to JMU and I had no idea. She was right under my nose.
- One time, I got a pizza from the Random Acts of Pizza subreddit and I had it delivered to one of my classes in college.
- Listening to Dave Matthews Band makes me uncomfortable because one of my exes from high school was absolutely obsessed with them.
- I bought You Deserve A Drink by Mamrie Hart exclusively for the cocktail recipes. (Also because the book was incredible.)
Consider Yourself Nominated:
- Veda @ Bookzillian Society
- Magda @ Magini Books
- Poulami @ Daydreaming Books
- Franciska @ Life is sweet in books
- Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Trisha @ Yellow, Green & Read All Over
As usual, if you’re not really into doing awards, or if you’ve been nominated for this one already, feel free to ignore this; I just wanted to let y’all know that you’re appreciated! However, if you do end up responding to the award, I let me know. I can’t wait to see what you say!