And the awards just keep rolling in! Once again, I’m shocked and honored to be given recognition for this little piece of the internet that I’ve managed to carve out for myself. This time, the award comes from the kind and adorable Olivia Emily from Bibliomad. Her blog is filled with unique little features and well-crafted reviews; it’s definitely worth a visit! Thank you so much for the nomination!
- Thank the nominator and link them.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via a comment.
Facts about Me:
- I share a birthday with John Green and Rupert Grint. I’m not particularly fond of Green — especially given his vast commodification of “The Geek Girl” — but I’m a-ok with Grint!
- While most people prefer the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks during the fall, I am a huge advocate for the Salted Caramel Mocha. Or Salted Caramel anything, really. It’s one of my true weaknesses.
- I’ve been in a relationship with my partner, Samuel, for about four and a half years now. We dated briefly in high school, then got back together about two years later in college. We’re currently working on moving me up to DC so we can finally move in together.
- In the past, I’ve worked and written for cool places like NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia, Planned Parenthood, PolicyMic and Feminspire. Have I made it clear yet that I’m super into feminism?
- One time, I won a contest to hang out with Metro Station on their tour bus when they rolled through Norfolk. My friend and I were able to play a few rounds with Mason Musso and Anthony Improgo, but I sucked really hard. They were supposed to have put a video up of it on MySpace, yet I don’t think they ever did.
- I’m allergic to cashews and pistachios, thus, I have to be crazy careful about what I eat when I go get thai food. Like to the point where I have to be like, “No, you don’t understand, I can’t have ANY CASHEW INTERFERENCE” to the poor service staff at these restaurants.
- When I was 19, I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis, which means I have a type of arthritis commonly linked with cases of psoriasis. It currently affects my right wrist, both of my ankles and the three middle toes on my left foot. It sucks.
If you haven’t received this award yet, cool! If you have received it in the past, also cool! Just know that I value you and your blog’s existence on my Reader. Please let me know if you post your answers to this award. I’d love to get to know you more.
- Felicia @ Felicia Sue Lynn Reviews
- Eleanor and Amy @ A Fangirl’s Opinion
- Tori @ Book Dreamer
- Aneta @ Inspire Script
- Jess @ J.BelkBooks
- Jenaca @ Jenacidebybibliophile
- Nya @ Nya Reads
Thank you so much for reading! Here’s to many more awards (hopefully).